Remotely Personal GREETINGS FALL 2020 Lineup
The second half of the Greetings Readings Series’ 21st Season begins with the widespread nostalgia for the prior normal as the new normal continues to keep us from congregating in the wonderful backyard white rock garden of Unnameable Books, 600 Vanderbilt Ave., in Brooklyn. The upside is that now we’re able to invite poets far outside the five boroughs of New York City to read with us, expanding our community while most of us remain in the comfort of our homes. In attempting to adjust to the new parameters for social & literary interaction we’ve been graced with poets from all around the country participating in Remotely Personal Greetings for the second season in a row. All events start at 9:30pm E.S.T. with a meet n’ greet. Performances begin shortly thereafter and audience members will have a password emailed to them that evening allowing them to log on to our Zoom handle and both be seen (if they choose) & listen in on the many terrific readings scheduled. All performances are free.
1. October 1 … Gabrielle Civil, Andrew Choate, & Filip Full Moon Marinovich
2. October 15 … Farnoosh Fahti, Eddie Berrigan, Michelle Whittaker, & Sheryl Holland
3. October 29 … Jackson Meazle, Wanda Phipps, Tongo Eisen-Martin & Lillian Bertram
4. November 5 … Rae Armantrout, Carla Harryman, Anna Gurton-Wachter, & Lena Rose Impellizzeri Weiss-Walker
5. November 19… Sara Larsen, Jeremy Kennedy, Joyelle McSweeny & Rod Roland
6. December 3… Danielle Dutton, Peter Bushyeager, Darcie Dennigan & Dana Burns
7. December 17… Aditi Machado, Don Yorty & Eli Briskin
Thank you all so much for your gracious support of Unnameable Greetings Readings in the past! Hope to see as many old & new faces during this upcoming season. If any other information is needed please email Jeffrey Joe Nelson:email@example.com or Jed Shahar: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unnameable Books is physically open from
11-7, 6 days a week with 2 patrons allowed inside at a time. Unnameable will order the latest books from
the above poets so if possible please support Unnameable
Books by going online: unnameablebooks.square.site
and ordering books directly from them. Thank you for your continuing
support of one of Brooklyn’s best sources for new & used poetry.